Black Manta

Black Manta

Monday, May 7, 2012

Quantum Mechanix:

FIFTH CHAMBER

I'm a character driven kind of guy so my pull list reads like this; Aquaman, Batman, Black Panther, Blade, Hawkeye, IronFist, the Submariner, their spinoff books or books they frequent; toss in a Jedi here and a Green Lantern there and you got a dude that spends alot of damn money on comic books. Now with that being said the Bronze Tiger is one of those characters that I want to read about and he has no book (thanks DC). So here's the second wave of covers of a nine cover series.


fan Artist: Peter Temple
                                                                                                    These two covers are a repanel of fan art that someone at DC should really take a look at and consider what we like.  I plugged in the names of some artist and writer team ups that I enjoyed or would like to see together. When I read see Wakanda and Die from Jason Aaron I was hooked on phonics. His story telling is amazing.  At the bottom I had to give give it up to Jan Duursema. Her work on Legacy, Star Wars Republic and a battery of other projects makes me want to see if she could bring the force to BT vs Kobra.




Everybody knows what Scott Snyder is doing with the court of owls storyline and the team up of Palo and Loughridge speak for itself. Until cover 6. long live the Squad



8 comments:

  1. some more clever photoshop work nice going! as it turned out i just posted today also some rather clever digital manipulation of my own on the Suicide Squad blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome,awesome job on the covers Omega! I've already saved them to my desktop. And I agree that Jason Arron handling some BT stories would be very cool,especially if it involved the Black Panther.

    You have more? Eagerly awaiting the others......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the covers. This is my way to tell a Bronze Tiger story using covers as the medium. Hopefully what I'm trying to convey comes across crystal.

      Delete
    2. man this is fucked up! staging these figures as cover art to mimic the fan art i sent you was a pretty cool idea you came up with. nobody other then Dale said anything.
      speaking of fan art that's some of my own on the ROM action figure card you praised. that's a water color painting i did about two years ago. you might find my Deviant Art page of some interest: http://csuhsux.deviantart.com/gallery/

      Delete
  3. Love the fan art Agent Orange.

    By the way, did you catch that Bronze Tiger was mentioned in the first issue of Batman Incorporated? Associated to the League of Assassins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay! Good to hear from you, my next stop today is to pick up Batman Incorporated. thanks for the hesds up, hope to see this guy in the coming months.

      Delete